Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thing 23 - Evaluate 23 Mobile Things

Just finished all 23 Mobile Things!  Yea!! I'm really glad I took on this challenge as it made me much more comfortable downloading apps and using an iPAD.  But, it took alot of time.  Since I don't own my own mobile device, I used the library's iPAD.  A co-worker, who was also using her library's iPAD, and I sat side by side for many things so we could compare apps.  After doing all these things, I am considering buying my own mini iPAD. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the program! It would be easier if you had your own device, but good for you for persevering!! Be sure to watch for your completion prize, arriving sometime in June or July.

    Also, if you haven't already, don't forget to let us know when you've earned a badge (at 5, 10, 15, 20 and 23 Things completed)! Just email minn23@gmail.com with your blog name, multitype region, and how many Things you've completed. We'll add your badge to your region's blogroll and send you one you can display on your blog to share your progress.

    ReplyDelete